A PLACE WHERE ANY CONTENT OR SYSTEM I NEED TO ACCESS IS ONLY TWO CLICKS AWAY!
On any project that I work on, some of the questions I often get asked are:
- Where do I find this piece of information?
- Where is that important HR document (a holiday form is the most common document that no one can find!)?
- How do I ensure someone has read a new policy document’?
- Where can I post this training video so everyone can easily find it?
- How do I ensure that someone out in the field has easy access to the information they need – when they need it!
- How do I keep my favorite communities in one list?
- How can I give easy access to this new system?
As a result of the above, I often recommend that a company looks at the SocialStudent / Business dashboard (with versions available for business or education) which is an interactive intranet that does everything traditional intranets do – and much more.
What is the workplaceON?
The workplaceON platform combines the go-anywhere flexibility of the best mobile applications, the collaborative networking by integration into IBM Connections (and any other social media site), integration into the systems your users use on a daily basis (for example a learning management system, HR system, Finance system etc) and the structured communications of conventional intranets in a single experience for your employees!
The workplaceON is not just a place to consume company information, it’s a place for employees to get on-boarded into your organization, connect and get to know fellow workmates! It is a place to find people and when you need help – search for an expert.
By using the integration into IBM Connections people can have conversations and share ideas, stay up to date on what’s happening within the company, create and gather in virtual communities, make decisions and take action – a one-stop-shop for everything they need to get their jobs done.
In one sentence it is a place where any content or system is only two clicks away!
Want to find out more – reach out or catch up with us at our stand at #IBMConnect