IBM CONNECTIONS CLOUD
A Social Business requires energy – energy behind tools that empower creativity and engagement; energy behind helping leaders drive innovation, productivity and strategic thinking; and energy that helps IT find the right solutions without sacrificing security and cost. That’s why we continue to build our solutions with the goal of energizing Life’s Work. Because at our core, we believe energy creates momentum, excitement and activity. And the power of that energy transcends to not only the workforce and business, but to customers, Business Partners and relationships across the globe.
IBM Connections Cloud services give companies the collaboration tools they need to be more agile, collaborate more effectively, capture knowledge, share ideas and work across boundaries – cost-effectively.
IBM Connections Cloud offering combines enterprise-class email, calendaring, instant messaging, web conferencing, file sharing and Social Business services in an easy to deploy, simplifies package. With Connections Cloud, you benefit from essential and effective collaboration tools in a security-rich environment that help simplify and improve your daily business interactions with clients, Business Partners and colleagues.
What are we delivering to clients – capabilities required to get work done:
- SMART. Industry’s only no fee guest model allowing collaboration with experts from inside and outside your organization
- SIMPLE Consumer inspired designed with the functionality required for business
- SOCIAL. Industry’s leading social platform delivered in the cloud on the broadest arrays of mobile devices
- SECURITY-RICH. Award winning controls and compliance, authentication and encryption
Connections Cloud social collaboration services can energize your workforce by:
- Cost-effectively and easily extending social collaboration with external parties
- Accelerating social collaboration into business processes by integrating with existing business processes and applications
- Protecting critical data through built-in proven security and compliance practices
- Supporting a range of cloud deployment models from hybrid to on-premise
- Provide up-to-date mobile capabilities for leading devices